Dr. Luke Henry
Member: SC Chiro. Assoc.
Athletes choose Dr. Henry
Our patients include jiu-jitsu and MMA fighters, pro golfers, Olympians, college and high school athletes.
Reduce or eliminate pain from herniated, bulging and degenerative discs without surgery.
Low-Level Laser Therapy reduces pain and inflammation and speeds healing.
Fast Pain Relief without drugs or surgery
- Disc Herniation
- Bulging Disc
- Disc Degeneration
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Auto Accidents
Please call to schedule an appointment
Dr. Luke Henry, Chiropractic Physician
Clemson Engineering graduate (Gamecocks also welcome!)
Doctor of Chiropractic - Sherman College Summa Cum Laude
- Sherman College
- Parker University
- University of Massachussetts Amherst
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association
- South Carolina Public Health Association
- Medical University of South Carolina
Published Author & Researcher Reviewer
Advisory Board: Health Network Solutions, Inc.
Preferred Provider for most insurances
Expert Witness: Greenville County Court, Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals
Serving Greenville since 2006
Member: South Carolina Chiropractic Association "Palmetto Club"
Dr. Henry Spinal Decompression on WSPA7
Dr. Henry Cold Laser on Fox Carolina
- Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Care Credit
- Auto accidents usually covered 100%
- Worker's compensation usually covered 100% (referral is usually required)
Dr. Henry is a participating provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- State Health Plan
- Federal Employee Plan
- United Healthcare
- Some Medicaid plans accepted
- Usually, no referral is necessary.
- Department of Veterans Affairs patients (referral from the VA is required)
- Note: Chiropractic insurance coverage may be subject to limitations and exclusions and / or a higher copay than medical services. You are responsible for deductibles, copays, and coinsurance, to be paid at the time of service unless financing is arranged in advance.
Patients are financially responsible for all costs not typically covered by health insurances, such as cold laser, spinal decompression, massage therapist services, orthotics, pillows, nutritional supplements, and for treatment that is determined to be "not medically necessary" (maintenance care).
- HSA accounts may be used at our office.
Medicare coverage is limited to medically necessary spinal manipulation only. Patients are responsible for all other services.
- Due to compliance with applicable law, free and discounted offers are not available to Medicare, Medicaid and government employees (state and federal) / government insured and may be prohibited by our contractual obligations with some insurance companies.
Call for an appointment 864-288-7797
This office provides language assistance services to our patients, free of charge, in the 15 languages listed below:
Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, French, Tagalog, Russian, German, Gujarati, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Hindi, Mon-Khmer, Cambodian.
If you need language assistance, upon your arrival to our office, please advise the front desk receptionist.