- Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Care Credit
- Auto accidents usually covered 100%
- Worker's compensation usually covered 100% (referral is usually required)
Dr. Henry is a participating provider for most major insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- State Health Plan
- Federal Employee Plan
- United Healthcare
- Some Medicaid plans accepted
- Usually, no referral is necessary.
- Department of Veterans Affairs patients (referral from the VA is required)
- Note: Chiropractic insurance coverage may be subject to limitations and exclusions and / or a higher copay than medical services. You are responsible for deductibles, copays, and coinsurance, to be paid at the time of service unless financing is arranged in advance.
Patients are financially responsible for all costs not typically covered by health insurances, such as cold laser, spinal decompression, massage therapist services, orthotics, pillows, nutritional supplements, and for treatment that is determined to be "not medically necessary" (maintenance care).
- HSA accounts may be used at our office.
Medicare coverage is limited to medically necessary spinal manipulation only. Patients are responsible for all other services.
- Due to compliance with applicable law, free and discounted offers are not available to Medicare, Medicaid and government employees (state and federal) / government insured and may be prohibited by our contractual obligations with some insurance companies.
Call for an appointment 864-288-7797
This office provides language assistance services to our patients, free of charge, in the 15 languages listed below:
Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, French, Tagalog, Russian, German, Gujarati, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Hindi, Mon-Khmer, Cambodian.
If you need language assistance, upon your arrival to our office, please advise the front desk receptionist.