Cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) welcome
Auto Accidents, Work & Sports Injuries (motor vehicle crash injuries are usually covered 100%)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- State Health Plan
- Federal Employee Plan
- Blue Choice
- United Healthcare
- and others
- No referral needed
- Department of Veterans Affairs (referral from the VA is required)
- Note: Chiropractic insurance coverage may be subject to limitations and exclusions and / or a higher copay than medical services. You are responsible for deductibles, copays, and coinsurance, to be paid at the time of service unless financing is arranged in advance.
- Worker's Compensation Injuries are usually covered 100% but may require a referral or prior insurance authorization.
Care Credit patient financing
Patients are financially responsible for all costs not typically covered by health insurances, such as cold laser, spinal decompression, massage therapist services, orthotics, pillows, nutritional supplements, and for treatment that is determined to be "not medically necessary" (maintenance care).
- HSA accounts may be used at our office.
- "Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers manual manipulation of the spine by a chiropractor or other qualified provider to correct a vertebral subluxation (when the spinal joints fail to move properly, but the contact between the joints remains intact).
Medicare doesn't cover other services or tests a chiropractor orders, including X-rays, [etc.]."
Call for an appointment 864-288-7797
This office provides language assistance services to our patients, free of charge, in the 15 languages listed below:
Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, French, Tagalog, Russian, German, Gujarati, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Hindi, Mon-Khmer, Cambodian.
If you need language assistance, upon your arrival to our office, please advise the front desk receptionist.